Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple, buttery cookies with the crunchiness of walnuts and melted powdered sugar is just divine! Quick and easy, only needs about 15- 20 minutes. Great for any occasion.
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml flour
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml of chopped walnuts
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Mix together the granulated sugar, flour, and butter until well combined.
- Add in the chopped walnuts, and mix in evenly.
- Once it becomes a nice doughy mixture, divide it into 12 sections, and form them into medium thick circles.They will flatten out as they bake.
- Lather each one with powdered sugar before sticking them on a baking pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or about when the edges of the cookies turn golden brown.
- Take them out, and let it cool for a bit.
- Eat and enjoy!