1/1 Photo of Easy Delicious Walnut Sugar Cookies
Simple, buttery cookies with the crunchiness of walnuts and melted powdered sugar is just divine! Quick and easy, only needs about 15- 20 minutes. Great for any occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- 2Mix together the granulated sugar, flour, and butter until well combined.
- 3Add in the chopped walnuts, and mix in evenly.
- 4Once it becomes a nice doughy mixture, divide it into 12 sections, and form them into medium thick circles.They will flatten out as they bake.
- 5Lather each one with powdered sugar before sticking them on a baking pan.
- 6Bake for about 10 minutes, or about when the edges of the cookies turn golden brown.
- 7Take them out, and let it cool for a bit.
- 8Eat and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Delicious Walnut Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 68.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g