Recipe by besketty
A yummy, cheap, quick meal - you can add more pasta to make this go further without impacting too much on the taste ......... you can easily experiment with different pasta and herbs.... we like it just like this. This dish has been served in my family for generations!
- 12 ounces tuna in brine (or Tuna in Spring Water)
- 400 ml cream (more if you want a runnier sauce)
- 2 -3 cups pasta (we use small pasta shells but you can use any other pasta you'd like)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated or shaved, (to taste)
- chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the Pasta until "al dente" & drain.
- Drain the Tuna.
- Heat Tuna & Cream in a heavy saucepan on medium heat -- DO NOT BOIL - remove from heat.
- Add chopped parsley to taste.
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Mix in the Pasta.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Serve while hot with a Salad & French stick.