Sooz Cooks's Note:
This recipe is so easy but it is really good. I am listing the recipe how I make it, but you can substitute any frozen taquitos that you want. It is a fast way to make a great meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (30 ounce) package el monterey shredded steak and cheese taquitos, with flour tortillas (or any kind of taquitos, chicken, with corn tortllas, beef.....)
- 1 (20 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups cheese (shredded Mexican Blend)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place taquitos in a 9x13 pan in a single layer. You won't use the entire box of taquitos. I usually get about 18 in the pan.
- 3Pour enchilada sauce over taquitos.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over the top of the taquitos and sauce.
- 6Place back in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7Serve with the toppings of your choice.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Delicious Taquito Bake
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.3
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 628.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shredded steak and cheese taquitos