Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is so easy but it is really good. I am listing the recipe how I make it, but you can substitute any frozen taquitos that you want. It is a fast way to make a great meal!
- 1 (30 ounce) packageel monterey shredded steak and cheese taquitos, with flour tortillas (or any kind of taquitos, chicken, with corn tortllas, beef.....)
- 1 (20 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups cheese (shredded Mexican Blend)
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place taquitos in a 9x13 pan in a single layer. You won't use the entire box of taquitos. I usually get about 18 in the pan.
- Pour enchilada sauce over taquitos.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over the top of the taquitos and sauce.
- Place back in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with the toppings of your choice.