Recipe by CarrolJ
I have made this Roast Beef for many years. It always turns out good, moist and delicious.
Top Review by mysticalcharmer3
i made this recipie for mt family. i just got my slow cooker and havent used it much. this was putstanding. my picky kids ate it all up. i would definitly make this again.! it was defenitly a winner!
Directions See How It's Made
- Put Roast Beef into Slow Cooker.
- Cover with Soup Mix.
- Sprinkle with the Black Pepper.
- Top with the three Bay Leaves.
- Cook on Med-Low in a Slow Cooker for 8-9 hours-- OR 3-4 hours on High.
- OPTION: Add Carrots, Onions, and Potatoes the last couple of hours if on Med-Low or the last hour if on high-- NOTE**add the veggies in the order given since the Carrots take longer to cook and the potatoes the least time.
- Make gravy from drippings.