1/1 Photo of Easy Delicious Slow Cooker Roast Beef
8 hrs 5 mins
I have made this Roast Beef for many years. It always turns out good, moist and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put Roast Beef into Slow Cooker.
- 2Cover with Soup Mix.
- 3Sprinkle with the Black Pepper.
- 4Top with the three Bay Leaves.
- 5Cook on Med-Low in a Slow Cooker for 8-9 hours-- OR 3-4 hours on High.
- 6OPTION: Add Carrots, Onions, and Potatoes the last couple of hours if on Med-Low or the last hour if on high-- NOTE**add the veggies in the order given since the Carrots take longer to cook and the potatoes the least time.
- 7Make gravy from drippings.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Delicious Slow Cooker Roast Beef
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.0
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 156.8 mg
- Sodium 655.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 42.2 g