Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great crowd pleaser-never lasts long!
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can Hormel chili without beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 -2 green onion, sliced
- 2 cups medium sharp cheddar
- layer can of refried beans on bottom of 13x9 serving dish.
- top with layer of hormel chili.
- mix mayo, sour cream & taco seasoning together and layer on top of chili.
- layer shredded cheese, followed by tomatoes & green onions.
- chill until ready to serve. Great with tortilla chips, pita chips, or crackers!