Recipe by Abbs <3
I got this recipe from allrecipes.com when I was looking for a quick and easy mac n cheese recipe. The list of ingredients seemed so simple that I was afraid it wouldn't be very good. Ohmygoodness, it was absolutely delicious. I have decided to throw out all of my old mac n cheese recipes and to only keep this one! It's that good! haha
- 11 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups pasta
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, mustard, and pepper. Stir in pasta. Transfer mixture into a greased casserole dish. Combine bread crumbs with melted butter in a seperate cup. Sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake at 400º F for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling.