Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
so easy, but so good!
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- blend ingredients & pour into pie crust.
- bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes.
- cool and serve with cool whip!
I loved using the egg substitute. We all love key lime pie at my house, but when you have to use 6-8 eggs in one pie... geeze. But I guess when you're eating a pie you really shouldn't be complaining about the fat content. I mean, it is a pie. Anyways, it was nice knowing that substitute could be used in a pie and have it turn out well. That being said, we also like our pie a little tarter, so I used more lime juice which sort of made the pie runny. We put it in the freezer and sort of gnawed on it whenever we wanted a piece. :D It was still good, though.