Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love this recipe. I was looking for a really good meatball recipe one night and found that all of them were not what I was looking for. I decided to make my own. With just the basic knowledge of meatballs, I created this italian meatball recipe and I am very proud. I hope you like it. ENJOY!
- 1 lb ground beef (or any ground meat)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme (fresh or dried)
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven on BROIL to 300* F.
- First, you start off by getting your ingredients ready to go.
- Take the ground beef ( or whatever you are using), and put it in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Then, add your bread crumbs, thyme, and parsley with your ground meat and mix together with your hands.(it gets messy).
- Now, mince your garlic and add that to the meat as well as add your salt and pepper (if you desire).
- Last, add 1 teaspoons of EVOO (Extra-Virgin olive oil) and mix all together.
- Make sure your oven is ready to go and make sure the temp (300 degrees) and your broiler is on.
- Make 9 evenly sized meatballs and place them on your cooking sheet.
- Broil for about 25-30 minutes.
- makes approximately 9 meatballs with 1 pound of meat.