Recipe from Steve Erehart's Mom, served at a football party... couldn't get the taste out of my mind for days! Had to call and ask how!
- Assemble ham and cheese onto the buns and set aside.
- Combine poppy seed, margarine, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard into small sauce pan.
- Warm all ingredients on medium heat until margarine is melted.
- Spread the mixture onto each bun.
- Wrap each bun in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve to grateful guests!
- Alternatively, you may freeze the unbaked sandwiches in the foil wrap, and remove as desired.
- If frozen, bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.