Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very simple marinade! It comes from a neighbor I used to have who made it all the time for her kids. I'm not sure where she got it from and I searched Zaar for it, but couldn't find it. We love to use it on drumsticks, but can be used on wings, thighs, etc.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- Mix dijon mustard, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce into ziploc bag or bowl.
- Add chicken and marinate overnight or 4 hours.
- Let chicken sit out while heating up the grill.
- Grill for about 20 minutes or until done. Basting frequently.
This is a great and easy recipe. I used skinless/boneless chicken. Yum! Dan