Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Couldn't be easier and tastier! Cook time is fridge time.
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesshredded cabbage coleslaw blend
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Place shredded cabbage in glass or plastic bowl.
- Combine the mayonnaise, milk and sugar, mixing well.
- Stir in the vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the dressing with the cole slaw veggies and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Yes this was easy and I used fresh cabbage that I hand shredded along with a carrot also shredded. Followed all the rest of the directions and came out great(simple and great).