Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the best Chocolate Fountain chocolate I have ever had! I created this recipe out of necessity. I was hosting a party in a Conference Suite at a hotel and only had a microwave available for preparing the Fountain Chocolate.
- 5 lbs milk chocolate melts
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Add all items to a plastic bowl.
- Place in microwave and cook for 15minutes on 50% power.
- Stir mixture every few minutes, so as not to overcook any of the chocolate.
- Once fully melted pour into warmed Chocolate Fountain and enjoy with biscotti, fresh fruit, pound cake, whatever your heart desires. Chocolate will solidify when cooled, so strawberries and bananas are great with this.