Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is a chili recipe you can use as a base and add hot ingredients to tast
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) canszesty chili style diced tomatoes
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2 lbs ground chuck or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 large white onion
- brown the meat you chose
- use a paper towel to sop up any fat if needed.
- pour in the diced tomatoes and drained beans
- cut up the white onion diced or larger.
- cover with wax paper and cook in microwave around 3 minute.
- then add them to mix.
- cover and simmer for 15 min to 30 min
- for smack your mouth hot.
- add cans of rotel green chilis hot or med and also jalapenos to taste
- for chili dogs.
- cook hot dogs of choice in microwave.
- put hot dog bun in bowl.
- put on mustard and catsup or either.
- cover with chili.
- eat and enjoy.