Barenaked Chef's Note:
This recipe will serve 2 normal adults with plenty of left-overs, or will serve a family of 2 adults and 2 young children. For larger families or adults with very hearty appetites you can double this recipe, just use a larger dish! From Epinions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Directly in your Corning Ware 1 ½-quart FRENCH WHITE Round Dish, mix the can of Cream of Chicken Soup (or any cream soup you like, but Cream of Chicken gives the best chickeny flavor to this Chicken Pot Pie), the can of Chicken with any juices, and the drained can of Veg-All.
- 2Mix well but don't worry if there are little chunks of condensed soup, it will smooth out as it cooks.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix the Bisquick, Milk, and egg (though this recipe works just fine without the egg, the crust is just a bit thinner and crisper instead of being as puffy).
- 4Pour crust mixture over chicken and veggie mixture.
- 5Don't worry if it sort of mixes in a little-- the crust will'rise' to the top as the pie cooks.
- 6Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven till the crust is golden brown.
- 7About 30 minutes.
- 8Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy & Delicious Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 2114.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: