Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe will serve 2 normal adults with plenty of left-overs, or will serve a family of 2 adults and 2 young children. For larger families or adults with very hearty appetites you can double this recipe, just use a larger dish! From Epinions.
- 1 can veg-all mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chunked chicken
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg (optional)
- Directly in your Corning Ware 1 ½-quart FRENCH WHITE Round Dish, mix the can of Cream of Chicken Soup (or any cream soup you like, but Cream of Chicken gives the best chickeny flavor to this Chicken Pot Pie), the can of Chicken with any juices, and the drained can of Veg-All.
- Mix well but don't worry if there are little chunks of condensed soup, it will smooth out as it cooks.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Bisquick, Milk, and egg (though this recipe works just fine without the egg, the crust is just a bit thinner and crisper instead of being as puffy).
- Pour crust mixture over chicken and veggie mixture.
- Don't worry if it sort of mixes in a little-- the crust will'rise' to the top as the pie cooks.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven till the crust is golden brown.
- About 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.