Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is impossible to screw up and it leaves everybody begging for more!!
Make and share this Easy Delicious Cherry Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- heat over to 350 degrees.
- empty the whole can of cherries into a glass or metal baking dish.
- sprinkle entire box of cake mix over the cherries, making sure to have them completely covered.
- slice the butter into thin squares, layering it over the cake mix, try to cover it completely.
- bake uncovered for 1 hour, checking after 30 minutes to see if any powder needs to be covered with more butter.