Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is impossible to screw up and it leaves everybody begging for more!!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter (in sticks)
- heat over to 350 degrees.
- empty the whole can of cherries into a glass or metal baking dish.
- sprinkle entire box of cake mix over the cherries, making sure to have them completely covered.
- slice the butter into thin squares, layering it over the cake mix, try to cover it completely.
- bake uncovered for 1 hour, checking after 30 minutes to see if any powder needs to be covered with more butter.