Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Once again, Quick Cooking magazine came through when I was struggling with a lunch idea for my kids. These chicken bites were so easy and the kids loved them! I hope you do too!
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk.
- Place potato chips in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then roll in chips.
- Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with barbecue sauce for dipping.
AWESOME RECIPE! Lots of flavor and very easy to put together. Even our picky son just raved about it! Will be making this one again :-) Thanks for sharing.