Recipe by Dine & Dish
Once again, Quick Cooking magazine came through when I was struggling with a lunch idea for my kids. These chicken bites were so easy and the kids loved them! I hope you do too!
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups barbecue potato chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- barbecue sauce (We prefer KC Masterpiece)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk.
- Place potato chips in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then roll in chips.
- Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with barbecue sauce for dipping.