Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Break the egg, put it in a bowl and stir.
- Mash the banana on a dish and put in the bowl with the egg when ready and stir again.
- Add sugar if you want to.
- Add milk until it looks too thin to make thick pancakes out of it and stir.
- Then add flour until it looks thick enough and stir again.
- Heat a pan and put a bit of butter on it.
- Put around 1/3 out of dough on the pan and let it be there for some time, it depends on whether you like them light or dark.
- When you think it has been there for long enough, turn it to the other side and do the same.