Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I've never been a big fan of green beans, until my mom put bacon in her canned green beans one time. It added so much flavor! I decided to create my own green bean dish, and came up with this! I took it to church for dinner one night, and now it is a constant request! I don't usually measure when I cook, so play with the measurements to what suits you!
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb frozen cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits (NOT imitation)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (more or less to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (more or less to your taste)
- Heat oil in skillet; medium heat.
- Add green beans, bacon bits, minced garlic, and garlic salt.
- Saute until green beans are cooked, stirring frequently.