Recipe by Tara S
This receipe uses a Krusteaz crumb cake mix. It is sooo good an so easy. The recipe is written for a berry cobbler, but i like to use 3 cups of canned peaches and one cup frozen berries. The recipe is really flexible and you can use any kind of fruit.
- 1 (21 ounce) packagekrusteaz cinnamon crumb cake mix, reserve cinnamon topping pouch
- 4 cups fruit, of your choice
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F In large bowl, gently toss fruit (I leave in about 1/4 cup syrup from canned peaches) and ½ cup cake mix.
- Spoon fruit mixture into an ungreased 8-inch square pan (a 10-inch deep-dish pie pan is recommended by the recipe).
- In separate bowl, place remaining cake mix, full pouch cinnamon topping, butter, oats and water.
- Using an electric mixer, mix on medium speed until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over fuit mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.