Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A wonderful buttery-tasting,moist cake, that's so easy to prepare, as it is made with a prepared cake mix...the addition of cream cheese makes this even more special.
- 1 (510 g) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (16 ounce) box icing sugar (2 cups)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9-in baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine the cake mix, 1 egg and 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared baking pan.
- Cream together the icing sugar, 2 eggs, cream cheese and vanilla.
- Spread mixture over the cake batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until cake tests done, and is a golden brown.