Recipe by lemoncurd
Its very easy to make and it stays in the freezer for along time.
Top Review by Lt. Amy
Very good. Our kitchen has smelled like cardamom for days now. The ice cream packs down much after mixing this all together, so you don't need a container any bigger than the original ice cream container.
- 1 cup good quality dates, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 liters vanilla ice cream
- 1 (310 g) can cream
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1⁄4-1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecan nuts, chopped
- toasted pecans