Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy sauce that can be served on the side or used to prepare meat or vegetables. I recommend it with chicken, cauliflower and potatoes. I would like to know what others try it with, if you don't mind telling me in a comment.
- 11 ounces light coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon curd
- 6 dried apricots, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot curry paste
- 1 tablespoon oil or 1 tablespoon ghee
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil or ghee in a pan.
- Sweat onions and apricots over medium heat, do not brown the onions just cook them until they are clear and soft.
- Lower heat and add the remaining ingredients, stir with a whisk to blend well.
- Heat slowly to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes or add other foods to use as a cooking sauce (I recommend browning meats in another pan first).