Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I adapted this recipe from a recipe found on the Weight Watchers website. In it original form it is 4 points per serve. I usually use lamb chops or chicken curry sausages in place of the beef (please try lamb because it is DIVINE) which boosts the points up to 5 per serve.
- 500 g beef (diced and lean)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 apple (diced)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 3 carrots (chopped into chunks)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon gravy, powder
- 1 cup water
- 2 large potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- FOR SLOW-COOKER/CROCKPOT.
- Place all ingrdients in the slow cooker and cook for 4 hours.
- FOR OVEN.
- Brown the onion and meat in the oil in a frypan.
- Place all other ingredients in a casserole dish and add browned meat and onions.
- Cook for 45 minutes at 200C or until beef is cooked.
- Serve with vegetable, rice, couscous or whatever takes your fancy!