Recipe by beth
This is actually my friend Lauri's recipe. It so delish. They are so simple. Enjoy!
Top Review by Bergy
Refreshing, healthy appetizer. I added some roasted garlic to Lite garlic/herb cream cheese - Sinple easy, tasty recipe. I popped a small piece of Jalapeno on the cucumber. Lovely appetizer with my Sunday Martini.
- 1 loaf white bread
- 1 -2 cucumber, peeled,and sliced-i prefer hothouse,they have less seeds
- 1 container cream cheese with chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Simply cut circles of white bread with a biscuit cutter.
- You can use whatever size you like.
- I prefer my bread to be the same size as the cucumber.
- Spread the bread with some cream cheese.
- Top with a slices of thin or thick cucumber.
- These are open faced sandwiches.