1/2 Photos of Easy Cucumber Sandwich Appetizer
This is actually my friend Lauri's recipe. It so delish. They are so simple. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simply cut circles of white bread with a biscuit cutter.
- 2You can use whatever size you like.
- 3I prefer my bread to be the same size as the cucumber.
- 4Spread the bread with some cream cheese.
- 5Top with a slices of thin or thick cucumber.
- 6These are open faced sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cucumber Sandwich Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 142.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with chives