Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is actually my friend Lauri's recipe. It so delish. They are so simple. Enjoy!
- 1 loaf white bread
- 1 -2 cucumber, peeled,and sliced-i prefer hothouse,they have less seeds
- 1 container cream cheese with chives
- Simply cut circles of white bread with a biscuit cutter.
- You can use whatever size you like.
- I prefer my bread to be the same size as the cucumber.
- Spread the bread with some cream cheese.
- Top with a slices of thin or thick cucumber.
- These are open faced sandwiches.
Refreshing, healthy appetizer. I added some roasted garlic to Lite garlic/herb cream cheese - Sinple easy, tasty recipe. I popped a small piece of Jalapeno on the cucumber. Lovely appetizer with my Sunday Martini.
Thanks beth for a great little finger food. I have done cukes before but I always like a new appetizer to try. This one was yummy. I agree with the cucumbers using the ones with less seeds. This is perfect for a meeting or event or shower or just anytime. Super easy. The circles just slightly bigger than the cukes looked great. I didn't have a biscuit cutter so I used a small dry measuring cup that had a rim and where the handle was I just cut with a knife and it turned out well. Thanks for sharing. ChefDLH