Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm all for quick and easy in the summer heat, this is as easy as it gets and a fave at my house!! Simple yet tasty! Goes fantastic with any BBQ'd meat.
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 -2 green onion, sliced diagonally
- salt and pepper
- Slice cuke into bite sized chunks, I like to slice lenthwise into quarters then slice it up.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in green onions and ranch dressing.
- Serve chilled!