Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great flavor with No Fat, No Sodium, No Carbs or sugar added
- 1 1⁄4 cups seedless cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning
- Use seedless (English) cucumbers if available. Since seedless cucumbers are larger than regular cucumbers, one will probably yield the 1 ½ cups you need when skinned and copped.
- Use a peeling knife to remove the skin from your cucumbers. Discard the skins when done.
- Slice your ¼ cup of tomato and onion. Add both to your blender along with your cucumber cores.
- Pour 1 cup of water and 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar into your blender.
- Add your Mrs. Dash Seasonings and blend all ingredients until liquified.
- If necessary, add more vinegar or seasoning to suit your personal taste.
- This recipe makes about 12 oz. and will keep in your fridge about 1 week as long as your veggies were fresh when it was made. You can also make this dressing in large quantities, then divide and store in small freezer containers for use as needed.