Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love to experiment with different ways to cook meat. This is the best way I found to make cube steak. Plus it is quick easy and inexpensive.
- 2 -3 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onions (dried)
- 3 -4 pieces cube steaks
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon steak grill seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in skillet, add minced onions and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Mix flour, paprika, & grill seasoning together and place on a plate.
- Season steak with salt and pepper then dredge through flour mixture making sure not to coat the meat too heavily
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side depending on size of meat. Serve immediately.
Very good!! I used fresh red onion in place of the dried onions, and it was amazing...
This recipe is really good I am used to making cubed steak in the oven but this way is even better and I will keep making it this way
Very easy to make with lots of flavor. I added some olive oil to the butter to keep it from burning, but other than that followed the recipe exactly and will be making it again!