3 hrs 20 mins
A light & fluffy sweet/tart lemon pie that has half the sugar of regular pies, because Crystal Light lemonade mix contains aspartame sweetener (like Equal). Covered with plastic wrap, this keeps well for several days in the refrigerator. Baking time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake pie crust as directed on package for crust that will be filled with an unbaked pie.
- 3In small bowl, with electric mixer, beat egg whites until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- 4Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar and beat until egg whites are stiff.
- 5Set aside.
- 6In food processor or blended, combine gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar and boiling water.
- 7Process on High about 40 seconds.
- 8Add egg yolks and process another 10 seconds.
- 9With food processor running, add Crystal Light powder and crushed ice.
- 10Process until smooth.
- 11Pour into mixing bowl and gently fold in egg white mixture until well-blended.
- 12Pour into baked pie crust.
- 13Sprinkle with lemon zest.
- 14Chill several hours until set.
- 15To serve, slice into wedges and top with fat-free non-dairy topping.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crystal Light Lemon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 141.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g