1/3 Photos of Easy Crustless Mini-Quiches
zoe,owen,andliams mommy's Note:
These are awesome. You can put what ever you like in them as well. They are called egg muffins in our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray muffin cups lightly with Pam.
- 2Divide broccoli evenly among muffin cups. Crumble one strip of bacon into each. Divide shredded cheese evenly among muffin cups. With a fork or your fingers, mix the veggie, bacon and cheese a little, so they don't end up in layers when your quiche is done.
- 3In large mixing bowl, beat eggs well. Add heavy cream and mix well. Stir in seasonings. Pour mixture evenly into muffin cups. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Mini-quiches are done when knife inserted into middle comes out clean.
- 4(Note: these will puff up a lot in the oven, then shrink back down as they cool. Perfectly normal.).
- 5These can be refrigerated and microwaved, works well for a fast breakfast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crustless Mini-Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.6
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 303.2 mg
- Sodium 579.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 18.1 g