1/1 Photo of Easy, Crunchy Pork Chops
This is a different way to cook pork chops that is really easy and extremely yummy. Adapted from a Nigella Lawson recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim the fat off the pork chops.
- 2Lay the chops between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and, using a mallet or a rolling pin beat them until their thickness is reduced by half.
- 3Beat the egg and place in shallow wide bowl.
- 4Add the mustard, oregano, thyme,salt and pepper.
- 5On a large plate, combine the breadcrumbs and the Parmesan.
- 6Press each of the pork chops into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
- 7Then put the chops into the bread crumbs, covering them evenly.
- 8Place them on a cooling rack to dry slightly while you heat the oil in a large frying pan until it sizzles if water is dripped into it.
- 9Cook the pork chops until they are a deep golden color, about 5 to 7 minutes on each side (depending on how thin they are).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy, Crunchy Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1610.5
- Calories from Fat 1219
- Total Fat 135.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 251.6 mg
- Sodium 608.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 58.3 g