Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this sandwich at a tea room and enjoyed alot to share.
- 2 slices wheat berry bread
- 2 slices turkey (preferably smoked)
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 3 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- Apply the turkey and cheese and sprouts on bottom slice of bread.
- On other slice of bread spread jam, join and cut in half, enjoy!
This was very tasty! I had it just like it's listed for lunch yesterday. For lunch today, I added a little schmear of cream cheese. Both ways were good, though my cream cheese addition helped cut the sweetness of the strawberry jam a little more (I used jam that a neighbor made). I look forward to enjoying this combo again! Thanks for posting!