I just came up with this out of the blue tonight. Really good, I impressed myself. Super easy. Don't know if this has been already done, which I am sure it has but it's different. I used the dry mixes in the dressing isle, packaged kind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat Oven to 350, spray large baking (cookie) sheet with butter spray.
- 2Mix mayo and mixes in a separate bowl.
- 3Pound each breast in a ziploc bag to about a half inch thick.
- 4Place breast spread out on pan.
- 5Spread mayo mix on each breast, sprinkle panko and bread crumbs on top of mayo mix.
- 6Place in oven and bake for 20 to 30 minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crunchy-Creamy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.5
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 623.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
onion dip mix
garlic and herb seasoning