Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just came up with this out of the blue tonight. Really good, I impressed myself. Super easy. Don't know if this has been already done, which I am sure it has but it's different. I used the dry mixes in the dressing isle, packaged kind.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion dip mix (Dry)
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning (Dry)
- 3 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Heat Oven to 350, spray large baking (cookie) sheet with butter spray.
- Mix mayo and mixes in a separate bowl.
- Pound each breast in a ziploc bag to about a half inch thick.
- Place breast spread out on pan.
- Spread mayo mix on each breast, sprinkle panko and bread crumbs on top of mayo mix.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 to 30 minute.
I loved all of the cruch and texture this chicken had. It was moist and very delicious. I used whole wheat panko breadcrumbs to add more fiber.