Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are really easy to make, and pretty tasty. The kids seem to really enjoy them too. I've used peanut oil before, and it gives them a flavor that is similar to the chicken strips you get at Chik-Fil-A.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1" strips; sprinkle them with the Cajun seasoning.
- Combine the corn flakes and flour in a shallow bowl.
- Pour the oil into another shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken strips into the oil, then coat them with the corn flake mixture.
- Place the strips in a foil-lined baking pan.
- (I use a 9x13).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, then turn each strip and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
Annother recipe for Pick Your Chef game. I had never used cajun seasoning before,and thought it would be to spicy-so I used 1/2 teaspoons.Next time I will try more.I didn't have corn flakes so I used corn flake crumbs.I also used peanut oil. Thanks for sharing Lori.