1/1 Photo of Easy Crunchy Apple Crisp
Chef Dee's Note:
700 Five star reviews convinced me to try this dessert. I've tried many apple crisp recipes, and this will be the keeper. The apples are moist and the topping is crunchy, just the way it was meant to be. Found on allrecipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray an 8x8 pan with cooking spray, then place the sliced apples in the pan.
- 2Mix the sugar, 2 teaspoons flour and cinnamon together, sprinkle over apples.
- 3Pour the water over the apple mixture.
- 4Combine the oats, remaining flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda together.
- 5Stir in the melted butter and crumble over the apples.
- 6Bake at 350 for 40-45 minute
- 7Serve warm with icecream or caramel sauce.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crunchy Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 130.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 43.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g