Recipe by blisstir
Modified this recipe from another I found. You can make these a million different ways by simply changing the seasonings. Quick & easy and very tasty!
Top Review by Bev in NY
This recipe is amazing! Made using garlic, seasoning salt, dill, white pepper and cayenne. Increased by half and added an extra egg. So crispy outside; moist and tender inside. Will definitely make this again! Thanks for sharing blisstir.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese, of choice
- seasoning, anything from cayene,italian,curry,dill,garlic salt,onion powder (or any combination you like - I make them different each time salt pepper (I use Grill Mates Steak S)
- 2 tablespoons oil or 2 tablespoons butter (or 1 of each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and/or butter in skillet over medium heat until bubbly.
- Form patties and fry on each side until golden& crispy.
- *Note-the smaller the patties, the more crispiness you get.
- I like them bite size!
- Drain on paper towel.