Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Modified this recipe from another I found. You can make these a million different ways by simply changing the seasonings. Quick & easy and very tasty!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese, of choice
- seasoning, anything from cayene,italian,curry,dill,garlic salt,onion powder (or any combination you like - I make them different each time salt pepper (I use Grill Mates Steak S)
- 2 tablespoons oil or 2 tablespoons butter (or 1 of each)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and/or butter in skillet over medium heat until bubbly.
- Form patties and fry on each side until golden& crispy.
- *Note-the smaller the patties, the more crispiness you get.
- I like them bite size!
- Drain on paper towel.
This recipe is amazing! Made using garlic, seasoning salt, dill, white pepper and cayenne. Increased by half and added an extra egg. So crispy outside; moist and tender inside. Will definitely make this again! Thanks for sharing blisstir.