Modified this recipe from another I found. You can make these a million different ways by simply changing the seasonings. Quick & easy and very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese, of choice
- seasoning, anything from cayene,italian,curry,dill,garlic salt,onion powder (or any combination you like - I make them different each time salt pepper (I use Grill Mates Steak S)
- 2 tablespoons oil or 2 tablespoons butter (or 1 of each)
- 1Mix all ingredients in a bowl and chill for 15 minutes.
- 2Heat oil and/or butter in skillet over medium heat until bubbly.
- 3Form patties and fry on each side until golden& crispy.
- 4*Note-the smaller the patties, the more crispiness you get.
- 5I like them bite size!
- 6Drain on paper towel.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crowd Pleaser Tuna Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 200.6 mg
- Sodium 556.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 28.9 g