1/2 Photos of Easy Crockpot Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
7 hrs 10 mins
Easy and delicious! I serve with pickles and ruffle chips with french onion dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 (21 5/8 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (I use Hunt's original)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can light beer (I use Miller Lite)
- 4 large hamburger buns
- 1 (8 ounce) bag coleslaw mix (can use 16 ounce if you like alot of coleslaw) (optional)
- 8 ounces kraft coleslaw dressing (can use 16 ounce if you like alot of coleslaw) (optional)
- 1Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- 2Add onions in bottom.
- 3Add chicken breasts.
- 4Pour beer over.
- 5Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- 6Optional: Put coleslaw mix into large bowl. Add enough dressing to cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 7Take chicken mixture and drain into colander.
- 8Put onions back in crockpot.
- 9Put chicken onto carving board and shred using two forks.
- 10Put chicken back into crockpot.
- 11Pour enough BBQ sauce to cover over and mix.
- 12Cook on High another 1/2 hour to one hour (or until heated through.).
- 13Put a heaping spoonful onto each bun.
- 14Optional: Top each sandwich with coleslaw.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crockpot Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1711.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 47.9 g
- Protein 28.2 g