Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
An easy crockpot meal that my family enjoys. You can easily change this up depending on your mood. I have added fresh mushrooms and cooked onions to the mixture and enjoyed it that way too.
- 907.18 g cooked meatballs
- 283.49 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml water
- 35.43 g package turkey gravy mix
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- Place meatballs in crockpot.
- Add soup, water, dry gravy mix, thyme and bay leaves.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low 3-4 hours on low.
- Discard bay leaves.
- We like to serve over egg noodles.
Awesome recipe. I'd recommend doubling the amount of gravy, though. Can't have enough of that good stuff. :-) Served over buttered egg noodles, you can't go wrong.
This was so simple but such a family pleaser! I was a bit shy on meatballs so I threw in some sliced shrooms. I LOVED the addition and next time will add more! We loved it over egg noodles, annd DH suggested we might also try it with mashed potatoes because the gravy is so yummy. Thanks for posting! Made for PRMR.
Excellent comfort meal for a chilly evening. It was tasty and very filling. I intend to try the recipe again using homemade meatballs to improve the flavor. Thank you for sharing!