Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 hrs
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, Any Style
- 6 whole whole grain tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- lettuce (optional)
- diced tomato (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Cook chicken with soup, enchilada sauce and salsa in crockpot for 6-7 hours on low.
- Chicken will pull apart with a fork at this point (do this on a cutting board and then add chicken back to crockpot and mix everything to combine).
- Fill tortillas with the chicken mixture, roll them up, lay them in a 13×9 baking dish and top with cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes. OR, you can also mix cheese into crockpot during last 20 minutes.
- Serve the mixture in warmed tortillas with all the fixings.