Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just drop the ingredients in a crockpot, cook for 30 minutes, and you have a perfect dip for tortillas chips on game day!
- 2 lbs chicken, cooked and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Combine chicken and enchilada sauce in a crockpot.
- Cube cream cheese and add; add Pepper Jack cheese.
- Cook on low for 30 minutes, stirring twice.