Prep 6 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy Chicken and Dumpling recipe
- 4 (8 ounce) cans biscuits
- 2 cups dark chicken meat (I drop whole legs or thighs into mixture while still frozen and pull off the bone at the end.)
- 2 chicken bouillon
- 3 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 6 cups water
- 1 onion, diced finely
- salt and pepper
- Put everything but biscuits in crockpot on low 4-6 hours.
- Pull out legs or thighs and pull off the bone.
- Turn on high 30 minutes before serving and cut up biscuits in small pieces and drop in boiling liquid.