Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
Nice moist dressing covers chicken breasts and the two cook together into a wonderfully satisfying meal. This is such an easy meal to put together that the good taste will surprise you.
Top Review by Chef TanyaW
Very good, simple recipe. Remember to grease the crockpot (I forgot and it really sticks to the sides). Makes a complete meal with a veggie side dish. I made http://www.food.com/recipe/zucchini-carrot-saute-92776 .
I think I would like to double everything except the chicken next time since we are light meat eaters.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) packagechicken-flavored seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a greased 4-1/2 quart slow cooker. In a separate bowl, combine soup and milk; pour over the chicken.
- Combine stuffing mix and water. Spoon over chicken and soup mixture.
- Cover cooker and cook on low heat 3-4 hours. Check to see if chicken is done. Usually it needs just a short time to finish cooking in a crockpot; do NOT overcook.