Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Nice moist dressing covers chicken breasts and the two cook together into a wonderfully satisfying meal. This is such an easy meal to put together that the good taste will surprise you.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) packagechicken-flavored seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- Place chicken in a greased 4-1/2 quart slow cooker. In a separate bowl, combine soup and milk; pour over the chicken.
- Combine stuffing mix and water. Spoon over chicken and soup mixture.
- Cover cooker and cook on low heat 3-4 hours. Check to see if chicken is done. Usually it needs just a short time to finish cooking in a crockpot; do NOT overcook.
Very good, simple recipe. Remember to grease the crockpot (I forgot and it really sticks to the sides). Makes a complete meal with a veggie side dish. I made http://www.food.com/recipe/zucchini-carrot-saute-92776 .
I think I would like to double everything except the chicken next time since we are light meat eaters.