Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Brown up a batch of ground beef, then throw everything into the Crockpot! That's how easy this soup is. Imagine coming home to a hot and delicious soup after a cold day outdoors. Mmmm. Recipe from TOH.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- In a large skillet,cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5-quart crockpot.
- Stir in the tomato juice, mixed vegetables, potatoes and soup mix.
- Cover and cook on LO for 8-10 hours or until heated through.
Very easy to make and it tastes good too. I followed the recipe exactly as written except I only cooked mine for four hours on low. I ate three bowls the first day and kept the rest for lunches. It reheats well.