1/3 Photos of Easy Crock Pot Turkey Breast With Fail Proof Gravy
7 hrs 10 mins
This is so simple and quick to do and you will have the most moist turkey breast to just slice and serve. The skin even browns in the crock pot. I like to make gravy and serve this as hot turkey sandwiches. This includes a simple tasty way to make the gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place onion and celery in cavity of turkey breast.
- 2Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper and place in 5 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- 3Pour broth over turkey, cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- 4Remove turkey to serving platter, cover with foil to keep warm while making gravy.
- 5Place liquid in saucepan after straining out veggies, and add 1 to 2 cans chicken broth- depending on how much gravy you want to make.
- 6In a covered jar, shake together the flour mixed with about 1/2 to 1 cup of water until smooth- or you can whisk it in a bowl.
- 7When liquid comes to a boil, slowly stir in flour mixture, adding just enough to thicken it to your liking.
- 8Cook until it bubbles and thickens, stirring often.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Turkey Breast With Fail Proof Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 176.9 mg
- Sodium 463.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 61.9 g