This is so simple and quick to do and you will have the most moist turkey breast to just slice and serve. The skin even browns in the crock pot. I like to make gravy and serve this as hot turkey sandwiches. This includes a simple tasty way to make the gravy.
- Place onion and celery in cavity of turkey breast.
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper and place in 5 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Pour broth over turkey, cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove turkey to serving platter, cover with foil to keep warm while making gravy.
- Place liquid in saucepan after straining out veggies, and add 1 to 2 cans chicken broth- depending on how much gravy you want to make.
- In a covered jar, shake together the flour mixed with about 1/2 to 1 cup of water until smooth- or you can whisk it in a bowl.
- When liquid comes to a boil, slowly stir in flour mixture, adding just enough to thicken it to your liking.
- Cook until it bubbles and thickens, stirring often.