Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is our favorite taco meat. I have to double it now, because by the time I get home from work, it's already been eaten. Sometimes I use venison instead of beef.
- Brown and drain ground beef in frying pan.
- Add 2/3 cup of water and taco seasoning.
- Mix and simmer for a few minutes.
- Place meat mix in Crock Pot.
- Add 1 cup of Salsa and mix thouroughly.
- Cook on low at least 4 hours. Can be left on low all day.
Very great flavor. I did change a couple of things. I add 1/2 cup of frozen corn, diced onion cooked with the meat and only 1/2 cup of water.