Recipe by LAURIE
I think this is a Mr. Food recipe but I saw it made on a news broadcast. It's awesome served with rice and oh so easy!! They used one of those new crock pot liners and so did I and it does make for super quick cleanup.
- 255.14-283.49 g jar sweet and sour sauce
- 59.14 ml packed light brown sugar
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1133.98 g frozen meatballs
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 566.99 g can pineapple chunks, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- If using liner, place it in a slow cooker bowl, fitting it snugly against the bottom and sides of the bowl; pull top of liner over the bowl rim.
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker; stir gently then cover with the lid.
- Cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 5 hours, until done.
- Carefully remove the lid to allow steam to escape.
- Serve directly from the slow cooker over rice.