4 hrs 5 mins
I think this is a Mr. Food recipe but I saw it made on a news broadcast. It's awesome served with rice and oh so easy!! They used one of those new crock pot liners and so did I and it does make for super quick cleanup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using liner, place it in a slow cooker bowl, fitting it snugly against the bottom and sides of the bowl; pull top of liner over the bowl rim.
- 2Place all ingredients in the slow cooker; stir gently then cover with the lid.
- 3Cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 5 hours, until done.
- 4Carefully remove the lid to allow steam to escape.
- 5Serve directly from the slow cooker over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 327.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: